Level 1 Support Technician
Serves as the primary point of contact for desktop computer support and assistance with related hardware and software. Ability to troubleshoot common technical problems and be able to escalate and dispatch higher tier issues. Must be able to resolve most tier 1 issues via phone/remote support but may be required to aid in assistance on site for customer support.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must function well in a fast passed team oriented environment
- Associate Degree or equivalent from 2 year college or technical school
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2 years hands on experience providing technical support for Microsoft desktops, MS Office and PC hardware/peripherals.
- IT certification a plus – MCSA/E, Network +, CompTIA A+
- Related experience servicing Desktop systems: Windows Desktop OS 7, 8, and 10. Server OS: 2008 R2 – 2016
- Beneficial knowledge or experience with MS SQL, MS Exchange, Sonicwall, Cisco, AVG CloudCare, and Autotask a plus.
This position has a competitive salary and benefits package with tremendous growth potential in fast paced growing IT Company.
Qualified/Interested candidates should upload their resume below.