Serves as the primary support technician for desktop computer repair / support, assistance with related hardware and software, and setting up new client workstations. Ability to troubleshoot common technical problems and be able to escalate and dispatch higher tier issues. May be required to aid in assistance on site for customer support.
- Must function well in a fast passed team oriented environment
- Associate Degree or equivalent from 2 year college or technical school
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2 years hands on experience providing technical support for Microsoft desktops, MS Office and PC hardware/peripherals.
- IT certification a plus – MCSA/E, Network +, CompTIA A+
- Related experience servicing Desktop systems: Windows Desktop OS 7, 8, and 10. Server OS: 2008 R2 – 2016
This position has a competitive salary and benefits package with tremendous growth potential in fast paced growing IT Company.
Qualified/Interested candidates should upload their resume below.