Serves as the primary point of contact for desktop computer support and assistance with related hardware and software. Ability to troubleshoot common technical problems and be able to escalate and dispatch higher tier issues. Must be able to resolve most tier 1 issues via phone/remote support but may be required to aid in assistance on site for customer support.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must function well in a fast passed team oriented environment
- Associate Degree or equivalent from 2 year college or technical school
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2 years hands on experience providing technical support for Microsoft desktops, MS Office and PC hardware/peripherals.
- IT certification desired MCSA/E, Network +, CompTIA A+
- Related experience servicing Desktop systems: XP and 7. Server Systems: Win serv 2000-08r2, Exchange 03-10
- Beneficial knowledge or experience with SQL 2000-210, Sonicwall, Cisco, AVG server, EMR systems and Autotask a plus.
This position has a competitive salary and benefits package with tremendous growth potential in fast paced growing IT Company.
Qualified/Interested candidates can send their resumes to Emily Stinson